The annualized dividend yield of NEXO is 4.80%, which beats all dividend stocks in Buffet’s portfolio: Apple 1.4%, JPMorgan 3%, Wells Fargo 3.3%, Goldman Sachs 1.6%.
The NEXO token has outperformed:
– BTC, ETH, XRP
– the overall crypto market
– the tokens of all of its competitors
Nexo has been featured in: Bloomberg, Reuters, American Banker, Forbes, Der Aktionär, SeekingAlpha, CoinDesk, CoinTelegraph, Bitcoin.com.
In the course of 7 months of operations the Nexo team has:
– Launched the world’s most advanced lending platform.
– Established partnerships with industry leaders such as BitGo, Coinbase, Prime Trust, Onfido, Coinfirm, as well as numerous banks, exchanges, card issuers, and payment processors across the globe.
– Made Nexo a truly borderless enterprise by servicing loans in 40+ fiat currencies in over 200 jurisdictions.
– Added new features and functionalities as requested by our community.
– Launched the Nexo liquidity provision program allowing supporters to earn up to 6.5% per annum on their stablecoin holdings.
– Built the #NexoEverywhere campaign by partnering with industry leaders such as Coinmarketcap, Etherscan, CryptoCompare, CoinGecko, FreeWallet and twenty other crypto companies.
– Localized the Nexo Wallet in Chinese, Korean, German, and Russian, while Spanish, French, Turkish, and Japanese will be availed shortly.
– Delivered excellent customer service exceeding clients’ expectations.
– Engaged numerous card issuing and processing companies and is rapidly progressing toward the availing of Nexo’s credit card program.
– Strengthened the Nexo Team with experienced tech, finance, and business development professionals.
Nexo is growing into the first digital bank in order to unlock the value of your digital assets!