Home Tags Health

Tag: health

Uganda to Deploy MediConnect’s Blockchain Platform for Tracing Fake Drugs

News The Ugandan government has partnered with blockchain startup MediConnect to trace counterfeit drugs in the country, according to a press release shared with Cointelegraph on July 22. The President of Uganda, Yoweri Musevini, Minister of Health Jane Ruth Aceng, and other government officials g..

Report: Global Blockchain in Healthcare to Reach $1.7 billion by 2026

News The volume of blockchain in healthcare market worldwide is forecast to reach more than $1.7 billion by 2026. In a press release published on July 16, consulting services to information technologies firm Acumen Research and Consulting (ARC) has projected that the global blockchain in healthcar..

Life’s Code: Blockchain and the Future of Genomics

In depth In an era of hotly contested debates surrounding data ownership, privacy and monetization, one particular piece of data could be said to be the most personal of all: the human genome. While we are 99.9 percent identical in our genetic makeup across the species, the remaining 0.1 percent c..

Get in touch

344FansLike
7,317FollowersFollow
190FollowersFollow
1,570SubscribersSubscribe